The UV bonding material utilized in the bonding process hardens within 3 seconds with the use of LED irradiatiors. Due to work configuration and the type of adhesive used, other types are not applicable to this process.
Includes options; handles up to 13 parts and 6 lenses (including barrel)
- High-precision and high-grade equipment for high resolution (16M class) results
- After each lens has been inserted, the press-in (acclimating) operation greatly decreases production failures by making inserted lenses parallel.
- High-cycle Specifications Lowest machine cycle 3 seconds/piece
- The imaging system stabilizes the D-cut screening and detection process, and improves the precision of position correction
- This fully-automatic machine only requires that work be supplied. Operators can be decreased.
- Changing product types has been simplified. Necessary time has been reduced 50% from existing technology (by HAMA standards).
- If utilized parts increase in the future, stages can be added to handle them
|Lowest teaching input increment||1um|
|Working θ Axis||0.01°
* Lowest possible increment setting
YZ Axis(Part transportation assembly axis) 1um
* Axis-adherence precision set at the time of teaching
|Repetition Precision||Main Axis±0.001mm
* The repeat accuracy within a certain scope and at a certain speed when operated repeatedly